- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, information, layout, look, appearance, animation, and graphics (singly or collectively the “Content”).
- Reproduction is prohibited other than with UnderCooked’s prior written consent. The Copyright Notice forms part of these terms and conditions. You are prohibited from using any of the trademarks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes.
- You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others, or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content.
- You agree not to add, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you.
- You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties, or that is in a manner incommensurate with the purposes for which it is intended, or that is contrary to the interests of UnderCooked.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Refunds and Returns Policy:
Thanks for shopping at UnderCooked. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- Due to the nature of our products. we are unable to accept returns.
- If you are not satisifed with your product, please contact us.
- If all or part of a Product is considered defective , we will credit you an amount equivalent to the value of the Defective Item towards a future purchase, including any applicable delivery charges OR ship you a new item at no cost to you.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – 519-500-9396
- Mail – PO Box 188 Moorefield, ON. N0G 2K0